Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions relating to the content of this page.
Answers On A Postcard Please Limited is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Answers On A Postcard Please Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Dale House, 64, Fink Hill, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 4DH, United Kingdom
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have, and you can request information from us anytime by emailing us at email@example.com.
When do we collect, or ask to collect your personal information:
We may collect the following personal data about you:
· The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, business or personal address, phone number) when working with Answers On A Postcard.
· For 1-2-1 mentoring services, this may also include the completion, with your permission, of an online questionnaire (via Typeform), a detailed welcome pack, regular session preparation forms and other documents to enable us to provide the agreed work.
· If you attend an event with us, we may collect, with your permission, personal information in the form of pre-event questionnaire to enable us to provide you with the best experience.
· Payment details that we require for the purpose of processing any payments for work completed by Answers On A Postcard on your instruction.
· Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, email, social media, via the website contact form or that you provide to us when you visit Answers On A Postcard.
· Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this website.
· We will collect your personal data when you choose to sign up to e-newsletters on our website, www.answersonapostcard.org
· When you visit a page on our website, we also log certain communications, technical and operational information and compare it with other similar technical information. This non-personal information is gathered and held within our website’s CMS and also within our Google Analytics account. We gather and use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and how we can better tailor our website, its contents and functionality to meet our customers’ needs.
Personal information we collect from third parties
We may also collect information about you from third parties; including event booking websites, and other partners, including venues, through which you may have booked our services or from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us.
Where is your personal information held.
- We take the security of our clients’ data very seriously and we use appropriate measures to protect all personal information collected in a secure, controlled environment consistent with current legislation. The personal data that we collect from you is stored securely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. When you submit your personal information through our websites this is at your own risk.
- If you choose to ‘opt in’ to our e-newsletters via our website or otherwise, your name and email address will be added to our marketing list, which is held within our Mailchimp account. You can read their privacy agreements by clicking here.
Use of personal information collected about you
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
· To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested.
· To keep our internal record up to date;
· To contact you by email, phone, social media or post as appropriate.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services (on the basis of legitimate interest) or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
Links to third-party websites and services
We may share your personal information as follows.
§ We may partner with other organisations to provide you with products, services, or events. For example, we may run a workshop in collaboration with our business partners, and share personal information with our business partners in order to provide those services.
§ With professional services including lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers as necessary.
§ With Government bodies that require us to report processing activities or if required by law.
§ We never sell your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will destroy your personal information as early as practical and in a way that the information may not be restored or reconstructed.
If printed on paper, the personal information will be shredded. If saved in electronic form, the personal information will be destroyed by technical means to ensure the information may not be restored or reconstructed at a later time.
If you have signed up for our newsletter, we will send you occasional emails (approx. 6-8 per year) including information on new services, blog articles and special offers that we think could interest you. We aim to make these newsletters as helpful and valuable to you as possible.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to access or delete your personal information held by us.
- The information you have provided to may be accessed, reviewed and updated at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you have previously signed up to our e-newsletters and no longer wish to receive our emails then you can opt out immediately by clicking the ‘unsubscribe' link in the footer of any of our previous e-newsletters. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and your personal data will be removed within 7 days.
Updated: May 2018.